This is a great opportunity for a customer focused Helpdesk (L1&2) professional to work within a small but dedicated team of specialists for a global provider in digital content management solutions.
We are seeking to appoint a Junior Help Desk professional to join our Global IT team, based in our Sydney office. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with some (1-2 years) commercial experience in a helpdesk role wishing to build a successful career in IT Software.
Working in a small helpdesk team and reporting into the Team Leader you will be responsible for supporting over 350 geographically spread clients. A typical day will see you respond to 15-25 calls and resolve 30-40 email tickets.
Support will come in the form of phone and email support so you must have exceptional telephone manner, writing and communication skills.
Our Support Desk is operational from 07h30 – 18h00 Monday to Friday , so your schedule will rotate between working from 07h30 – 16h00 or 09h00 – 18h00.
Experience and skills:
- To be successful in this role you will require the following “essential” experience.
- Faultless English written and verbal communication skills
- 1-2 years helpdesk support experience or a similar role.
- Be organised and have great attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional at prioritising and multitasking.
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft products.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A positive can-do attitude with the willingness to further develop your skills.
- Proactive, passionate about the web and a team player.
- A tertiary qualification in information technology or computing.
- Experience supporting a Software Platform such as a CRM tool, CMS etc.
- Experience with HTML and CSS.
- Experience in working with a CRM tool. Elcom uses Connectwise as our helpdesk CRM tool.
Helpdesk & Support Desk Tasks:
The wide range of tasks the Helpdesk will be involved with include:
Helpdesk – Support
- First point of contact for all helpdesk inquiries and resolving user issues in a timely courteous manner over the telephone or via ticketing system.
- Troubleshooting CMS related support issues
- Escalating support to 2nd Level Developer, Front-End Web Developer and System Teams.
Helpdesk - Monitoring
- Entering helpdesk inquiries into the ticketing system, distributing tickets to other teams and monitoring the status of tickets.
- Assisting with the on-going maintenance of the ticketing system and other general administration duties.
Helpdesk - Development
- Assisting with the on-going performance, process and efficiency of the ticketing system to better service user needs.
What's on offer
- High achiever environment in company HQ in Sydney
- Realistic and achievable targets and commission structure
- Supported career progression, professional development
- Flexible and family friendly, diverse workplace
- Great work/life balance
- Interesting work solving real client challenges every day
Position: Lv1& Lv2 Helpdesk Support Consultant
Location: Sydney, 100 William Street, Sydney
Company Hybrid Policy: Minimum 3 days in the office
Start Date: ASAP
Term: Full Time Permanent Employee
How to apply
Email [email protected] with a cover letter and your resume or simply fill in the form below.
Due to a high volume of applications, please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Australian citizens and permanent residents are preferred.
Job application form
Mandatory field(s) marked with *
*If unsuccessful in your application, we will remove and delete your resume. If you have not consented for us to retain your resume, we will remove and delete your details from our database.
Elcom Recruitment Policy
Unsolicited enquiries from recruitment agencies will not be taken.
Any third-party recruiter and/or agency without a signed contract with Elcom will not be eligible for placement fees of any kind from Elcom.
Any CV submitted by such a third party on behalf of job candidate(s) will be regarded as submission by the candidate(s) alone.