Elcom, a leading provider of digital experiences through websites, portals, intranets, digital workplaces and learning management solutions to over one million end users, announced today the release of its new Intranet Packaged Solutions. These solutions are designed to help businesses quickly and cost-effectively deploy an intranet that supports their business objectives.
“An intranet is an essential tool for any organisation looking to improve internal communication, collaboration, and knowledge management. However, building an intranet from scratch can be time-consuming and costly, often requiring a team of developers and designers to create a custom solution," explains Ryan Bloch, COO & General Manager at Elcom. “That's where Elcom’s out-of-the-box intranet theme package solutions come in. Our solutions are quick to deploy and require minimal effort on your part.”
Elcom Intranet Packaged Solutions offer out-of-the-box intranet theme packages that can be easily customised to suit the unique needs of each organisation. This enables them to quickly deliver on their intranet strategy without having to spend time and money on custom development.
With a range of templates to choose from, businesses can select a design that matches their branding and style, without compromising on design or functionality. Templates have been developed with a focus on user experience and are designed to be easy to use and navigate, ensuring employees can quickly find the information they need.
"At Elcom, we understand the importance of having an intranet that supports your organisation's goals. That's why we offer a range of features and benefits that help businesses get the most out of their intranet investment," said John Anstey, CEO of Elcom. "We believe that every organisation should have access to an intranet that supports their unique needs, and we are proud to provide a solution that is quick, cost-effective, and easy to deploy. An intranet packaged solution can be deployed quickly, allowing businesses to start reaping the benefits of an intranet sooner rather than later. This can be particularly important for organisations that need to quickly implement an intranet due to changing business needs or other circumstances. "
Some of the benefits of Elcom Intranet Packaged Solutions include:
- Quick and cost-effective deployment: Businesses can instantly deliver on their intranet strategy with minimal time and investment.
- Customisable design: Choose from a range of templates to match your organisation's branding and style.
- Unlimited user licensing: No need to worry about additional licensing costs as your user base grows.
- Unlimited forms and workflows: Create and manage as many forms and workflows as you need to support your business processes.
- No Active Directory account required for each user: Simplify user management with our flexible authentication options.
- Secure cloud hosting: Rest easy knowing your data is stored securely in our state-of-the-art data centers.
- Unlimited technical support: Our team of experts is available to help you with any questions or issues you may encounter.
- Automatic product updates: Stay up to date with the latest features and enhancements without any manual updates.
- Onboarding service: Our team will work with you to ensure a smooth transition to our intranet solutions.
- Dedicated account manager: You will have a single point of contact for all your needs, ensuring personalised and efficient service.
Elcom partners with organisations to build meaningful and productive intranets and digital workplaces that empower staff to perform their best, anywhere and on any device. Elcom’s out of the box intranet built on the Elcom Digital Employee Experience Platform comprises over 100 modules of functionality, together with multiple third-party connectors that can easily be activated depending on your organisation's requirements.
The platform can also be extended for portals (board portal, client portal, member portal and supplier portal), and has a built-in learning management system for online training, eLearning, staff onboarding and compliance which includes tests, SCORM compliance and reporting. Elcom is used by organisations across all industries including Inner West Council, Ascham School, Kia Motors Australia, Forty Winks and Greater Bank.