Create Exceptional Digital Experiences for Clients and Supporters
Discover 8 proven ways not-for-profits (NFPs) can delight clients and supporters by creating exceptional digital experiences
Not-For-Profit (NFP) organisations can no longer solely rely on traditional operating, marketing and fundraising models to succeed.
Most NFPs have adopted consumer facing social networking platforms, as well as basic websites, to help with awareness and communication. But this is really the tip of the iceberg.
In this guide, you will discover 8 proven ways NFPs have created exceptional digital experiences for clients and supporters.
Use this opportunity to leap ahead of other NFPs to capture, delight and retain clients and supporters with these winning tactics!
Use this guide to help you:
- Review your own approaches to intranet measurement & spark a few ideas
- Think about what to do if you're getting started
- Formulate an intranet metrics strategy
- Define specific KPIs & reporting processes & formats
- Review the capabilities you need for measuring your intranet either in an intranet CMS or in an analytics product