About the Summit
The Legal Tech Summit will bring together leaders from a wide range of firms and in-house teams to access the latest insight and best practices from the leading authorities on legal technology. A varied program of case studies, panel discussions and roundtables will focus on how agile, productivity-focused systems can empower the legal profession in a changing world of work.
Brought to you by the award-winning team behind Australasian Lawyer and the Australasian Law Awards, this event provides sponsors with an unparalleled platform to reach a targeted audience of senior legal professionals seeking a new set of technological solutions.
- Rise of the machines: How will AI change the face of law?
- Blockchain: What lies after the hype?
- Smart contracts: Is Ethereum going to change the world?
- Critical data protection strategies and cyber security risks
Positive change leadership through technological transformation
- The NewLaw firm and the future of legal tech
- Learn how to use technology to enhance your firm’s value proposition
- Understand the challenges for blockchain in a legal context
- Explore the issues that could arise from AI implementation
- Learn how smart contracts could give your firm a competitive edge
- Navigate the current cyber security landscape and how to survive data breaches
- Learn how to gain firm-wide support for innovation and drive change
Date: Thursday, 2nd November
Location: The Westin Sydney
For more information, visit their website.
About Elcom for the legal industry
Elcom is the provider of choice for law firms looking to leap ahead of competitors in the digital age by creating a smart firm and building a next generation digital workplace.
We work closely with legal firms to drive efficiency, streamline compliance and empower staff through intelligent and intuitive websites, digital workplace, intranets and portal solutions.
The Elcom platform is intuitive, easy to use, mobile friendly and entirely browser based, with out-of-the-box functionality including unlimited online forms and automated workflow processes, enterprise search and built in collaboration,
Moreover, the Elcom platform integrates with existing business applications, streamlining information management.
Elcom is trusted by law firms including William Roberts Lawyers and Turks Legal. These firms rely on the Elcom platform to offer seamless online experiences for their community, connect internal and external stakeholders to each other and needed resources, and facilitate the efficient management of information to improve operational productivity.
For more information on how we work with organisations to achieve their digital objectives, click here.