Elcom is a dynamic Australian company committed to building innovative web solutions to help our clients succeed in digital engagement and digital transformation. We are globally recognised with our own web content management software, The Elcom Platform. We work with mid to enterprise size clients across all industries.
We believe that a successful project manager makes connections with its customers and creates long-lasting relationships. As one of the project managers in the team, you will be responsible for making sure that your project is delivered on time and within budget, while creating an outstanding experience for the customer.
We’re looking for a self-starting Digital Project Manager with a proven track record in delivering engaging digital experiences.
We are hiring a dedicated Digital Project Manager to join a very fun, driven, committed and full of zest project Team. If you're dedicated, ambitious and enjoy a little banter amongst peers, this team is perfect for you and Elcom is an excellent place to grow your career.
- Manages projects on a day-to-day basis from feasibility stage through design, development and implementation stages to post implementation reviews, according to business mandates, priorities and constraints.
- Develops project plans, budgets, resource plans and dependencies, risk analyses and actions / risk mitigation plans.
- Recommend and initiate the inclusion of appropriate project resources to ensure the integrity / viability of all project elements.
- Regularly reports on project progress to project boards/executive sponsors, tracking to time, quality, risk and budget criteria.
- Weekly Project Meetings, where project is discussed, and project minutes documented and recorded.
- Conduct Design workshops to ensure that the client’s requirements from a design, user experience and ease of ongoing management are realised.
- Report back to Finance on project milestones and billing milestones.
- Actively contribute to the growth of the project management toolsets and disciplines.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Assist in updating client proposals with project documents and requirements including project plans when required.
- Conduct client project kickoff meetings no longer than two weeks after project has been assigned.
- Maintain the accuracy within the Elcom CRM system as to the project status.
- Ensure that your resources are accurately reflecting their times through their time sheets on your projects.
- Work with the QA team and provide test plans for the QA team during testing.
- Gain a good understanding of the product and how it functions.
- Maintain an appropriate relationship with customers.
- Ensure effective communication.
- Ensure your time sheets are entered on time and are correct.
Experience and Skills:
The wide range of tasks the Helpdesk will be involved with include:
- Degree / Diploma or Post Graduate qualification – IT, Business Management & Project Management
- 2-3 year’s work experience in a relevant digital project management role with at least 2 years managing medium – enterprise digital projects.
- Demonstrated experience in ensuring successful project delivery and ensuring the customers successfully adopt and realise value of the elcom platform.
- Ability to multi-task and handle several projects concurrently.
- Excellent people skills i.e. ability to build relationships, networking and understanding client requirements and needs.
- Great planning and time management
- Proficiency in MS Office and other business tools to communicate and/or present professionally to customers including the use of Miro and Invision.
- Ability to create high level wireframes to initiate the design process.
- A technical knowledge and understanding of Web Design, HTML, and CSS would be very useful.
- Understanding, knowledge and interest in web development, SEO, Google Analytics and Information Architecture.
- Personal Attributes include:
- Drive for achievement
- Attention to detail
- Tolerance for change
- Honesty and Integrity
- Self-management of stress
- Customer focus
- Concern for excellence
- Team player
Experience working with multiple levels of customer stakeholders – technical admins, team leaders, C level executives, legal, HR, compliance, and procurement contacts.
What's on offer
- High achiever environment in company HQ in Sydney
- Realistic and achievable targets and commission structure
- Supported career progression, professional development
- Flexible and family friendly, diverse workplace
- Great work/life balance
- Interesting work solving real client challenges every day
Location: Sydney, 100 William Street, Sydney
Company Hybrid Policy: Minimum 3 days in the office
Start Date: ASAP
Term: 12 Month Contract (Maternity Contract), with the potential of becoming full time
How to apply
Email [email protected] with a cover letter and your resume or simply fill in the form below.
Due to a high volume of applications, please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Australian citizens and permanent residents are preferred.
Job application form
Mandatory field(s) marked with *
*If unsuccessful in your application, we will remove and delete your resume. If you have not consented for us to retain your resume, we will remove and delete your details from our database.
Elcom Recruitment Policy
Unsolicited enquiries from recruitment agencies will not be taken.
Any third-party recruiter and/or agency without a signed contract with Elcom will not be eligible for placement fees of any kind from Elcom.
Any CV submitted by such a third party on behalf of job candidate(s) will be regarded as submission by the candidate(s) alone.