Elcom Office: 100 William St, Sydney 2000, Australia
view more careers
The Elcom team is expanding and we are looking for an energetic and experienced Digital Project Manager to join our Project Management team.
As an experienced Project Manager, you will be a highly effective and persuasive communicator with excellent leadership skills. You will be reporting to the Project Director and based in the Sydney office with interstate travel when required.
- Manage and deliver projects to deadlines and budget
- Contribute to the preparation of project scope documents and requirement specifications
- Understanding and articulating the technical specifications
- Report on projects progress and performance
- Weekly Account Management meetings
- Liaise with developers and designers for project delivery
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
- Provide feedback on improving project delivery
- Improve performance by holding post-project debriefs
- The ability to forecast project resourcing requirements and work within a team environment
Experience and attributes include:
- At least 3 years' experience as a Project Manager/Producer in website and software development
- Tertiary qualified in either PR Communications, Marketing or Software Development
- Experience in preparing wireframes, IA & scoping documentation
- Implemented web content management system projects
- Medium knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience in running and contributing to workshops/focus groups
- Understanding of accessibility standards
- Excellent command of English language skills
- Creative and technical writing ability
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a flexible and family friendly employer that believes in a work/life balance.
Come take the next step in your career, at the best place to work, and build the business with us.
Package: Top Salary + Incentives
How to Apply:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and your resume.
Elcom Recruitment Policy
Unsolicited enquiries from recruitment agencies will not be taken.
Any third-party recruiter and/or agency without a signed contract with Elcom will not be eligible for placement fees of any kind from Elcom.
Any CV submitted by such a third party on behalf of job candidate(s) will be regarded as submission by the candidate(s) alone.