return to all webinars
- Social networking facts & trends
- How to integrate ESN into your business, risk-free
- The value of a good ESN tool to your organisation
- How to leverage the knowledge in your business in a way that everyone is comfortable with
- Taking collaboration to a new level to improve productivity
How social workflows enable 'digital business' users to get work done!
"As social workflow becomes embedded in the way we work and the way we get things done, enterprise social networks (ESN) have changed significantly," says Vanessa Thompson, research director, IDC's Enterprise Social Networks and Collaborative Technologies. "Connecting people, data, and information is critical to find experts and make business decisions, but those connections also require context from interactions in a reasonable time period to support a more streamlined escalation or decision-making process.”
We have been hearing about the demise of email every year for a decade and yet, every year we continually receive more emails than the year before. In fact, a massive 183 billion emails are now sent globally everyday!
Fortunately, as more organisations introduce ESN tools to support employee communication and collaboration, that number is finally starting to decline.
We explore the value of ESN for organisations and the various ESN tools that will bring personal productivity behaviours into the workplace.