7 Easy Tips for Getting Your Web Content Accessible
To support our clients, partners and evaluators, we have teamed up with usability and accessibility experts, Stamford Interactive to deliver 7 easy tips to getting your web content accessible.
About Stamford Interactive
Established in 2003 as a traditional user centred design consultancy, Stamford Interactive has grown become one of Australia's leading user experience and design experts. Their services cover the full breath of the user experience field, including graphic design, research, strategy, accessibility and design.
Achieve WCAG 2.0, level A compliance. To support our clients, partners and evaluators, we have teamed up with usability and accessibility experts, Stamford Interactive to deliver 7 easy tips to getting your web content accessible.
Misconception: Web accessibility is about disability.
Web Accessibility is about user experience and ensuring that your content reaches as many people as possible. Government organizations in Australia must legally comply with Level A Web Accessibility Guidelines as of December 2012, but other industries can also benefit from applying these guidelines to their web content.
What you will get out of this recording:
- A quick overview of accessibility
- 7 easy tips to getting your web content accessible
- Examples of accessibility issues and how they affect user experience
- A guide to help your content publishers achieve and maintain accessible content
- Tools to check accessibility
- A brief review of technology available to assist content publishers in achieving accessibility
Watch the Accessibility Compliance Video