A good portal requires careful planning and research; something that many organisations have historically been guilty of overlooking.
This is imperative to achieving business goals, as well as offering end users tailored experiences that actually meets their needs and expectations.
In this guide, we share insider tips we've gained from years of working with 1000+ organisations including Volkswagen, Target and the Fair Work Ombudsman.
We take you through the entire process of successfully choosing and implementing a new portal solution that truly provides value for your audience.
- How to get your foundations in place
- User and technical considerations to make an informed decision
- Key capabilities to consider
- Assessing potential solutions and vendors
- BONUS: Detailed comparison and evaluation checklist