Modern social intranet software and platforms provide critical information for staff to do their jobs, while enabling communication and collaboration that drives engagement with your organisation.
But intranet mistakes can be costly. So choosing the right intranet is a critical decision.
But how do you select a vendor and solution that delivers all these different capabilities and best fits your organisation?
This eWorkbook guides you through the key elements of evaluating and buying a company intranet software or platform that truly meet the needs of your organisation (and your users).
- The foundations you need to have in place
- The modern intranet capabilities to consider
- How to assess if a solution and vendor is a good fit
- The critical technical aspects you can't overlook
- BONUS: Detailed checklist to compare intranet solutions