This guide will help you evaluate and buy a social intranet that everyone will actually use. Included is a comprehensive framework to help you compare intranet solutions.
Modern intranets provide critical information for employees to do their jobs, while enabling communication and collaboration that drives employee engagement.
They improve processes, provide a gateway to a wider digital workplace and even lead to better client service.
With so many benefits, choosing the right intranet is a critical decision.
But how do you select a vendor and solution that delivers all these different capabilities and best fits your organisation?
This guides you through the key elements of evaluating and buying an intranet solution that truly meet the needs of your organisation.
- The foundations you need to have in place
- The modern intranet capabilities to consider
- How to evaluate and choose the best intranet software by assessing if a solution and vendor is a good fit
- The critical technical aspects you can't overlook
- BONUS: Detailed checklist to compare intranet solutions