Improving the Parent, Student and Staff Experience with a School Portal
Forget lost emails, late form submissions, missed updates and miscommunications!
Improving the parent, student and staff experience is key to an engaged school community.
However, do you find yourself faced with:
- Staff complaining about inefficient and outdated manual processes and legacy systems that affect the quality of their work?
- Parents who find it difficult to stay actively involved with their child’s school life?
- Students who struggle to rely endless information to relay to their parents while keeping track of their own tasks?
In this guide, we look at how you can present information and communication to each group in a mobile-friendly, engaging and personalised way with an integrated portal.
We’ll delve deeper into how students, parents, staff and the administrators responsible for managing these functions can all benefit in distinctly different ways from a modern portal solution.
- How to keep the student, parent and staff experience at the forefront of your technology ecosystem
- Common use case scenarios and the pain points they solve for each type of end user
- Manual processes that can and should be automated to save countless admin hours
Brought to you by Elcom
From one Digital Engagement Platform, schools can deploy successful website, intranet, portal, forms and workflow and enrolment solutions with third party integrations.
The knowledge we’ve gained from working with schools for over a decade has culminated in the launch of elements.
elements is an easy-to-use, beautifully designed, out-of-the-box school portal with built-in integrations to popular platforms.
It’s a strong and stable CMS platform with a great team of support staff working alongside you, guiding you through implementing the intranet you want.
Chris Panagiotou, IT Manager