Improving the parent, student and staff experience is key to an engaged school community.
However, do you find yourself faced with:
- Staff complaining about inefficient and outdated manual processes and legacy systems that affect the quality of their work?
- Parents who find it difficult to stay actively involved with their child’s school life?
- Students who struggle to rely endless information to relay to their parents while keeping track of their own tasks?
Has this all been exacerbated by the changes implemented due to COVID-19?
In this guide, we look at how you can present information and communication to each group in a mobile-friendly, engaging and personalised way with an integrated portal.
We’ll delve deeper into how students, parents, staff and the administrators responsible for managing these functions can all benefit in distinctly different ways from a modern portal solution.
- How to keep the student, parent and staff experience at the forefront of your technology ecosystem
- Common use case scenarios and the pain points they solve for each type of end user
- Manual processes that can and should be automated to save countless admin hours