The Elcom School Portal, the most advanced out-of-the-box portal solution available, has rebranded to “elements by Elcom”. The rebrand and name change reflects its evolution into an extensible school portal, providing the building blocks to form the perfect solution. Schools enjoy optimum engagement with their entire community of students, parents, teaching and non-teaching staff. In turn, their community enjoys optimum information and communication access.
Ryan Bloch, COO and General Manager at Elcom explains, “The bold new name and logo represents our drive to continuously improve elements in an ever-changing digital education landscape. Subsequently, shaping the future of what can truly be accomplished with a school portal solution. In line with this, we’re excited to announce the elements mobile app will launch shortly, providing the same seamless experience users have come to expect, with added benefits such as push notifications. elements can, and will, continue to provide the foundation needed to ensure schools offer unprecedented levels of information and communication to their community".
elements comes with a full suite of features including timetable, calendar, news, notices and forms, along with the ability to seamlessly integrate with best-of-breed systems already in place – all wrapped up in a beautifully designed interface. All these elements work together to form the perfect information, communication and self-service solution for your school - whatever your needs are. elements offers an uncluttered and user-friendly design, developed specifically for non-technical users. Users have the option to view the fully responsive site on desktop, tablet and mobile, and soon through the mobile app.
With elements, students, parents and all staff access a rich and comprehensive information and communication resource hub:
- Students, parents and staff are shown intuitive, highly personalised dashboards of their school related information (or in the case of parents, their child or children’s information) including academic and extracurricular timetables, rosters, event calendars, academic results, assignments due, personal attendance records and more.
- Alerts for news, notices and notifications for fees due, new online forms to fill out and more, are pushed to dashboards quickly.
- Users can submit forms and requests for everything from absence notices to updated medical information that can be pushed directly into their school management system.
- With single sign-on capabilities through identity management integration, users no longer need to remember and enter in multiple passwords and usernames.
- Through the mobile app, users will be able opt in to receive push notifications for all notifications and alerts, as well as surface timetables, calendars and news, and much more.
As part of our strategy to remain a leader in the school market, we are continuing to strengthen our integrations with other leading platforms to offer seamless communication and high levels of administration efficiency. elements integrates with identity management, school management, learning management and BI and analytics solutions including Active Directory, StudentNet, Synergetic Management, Canvas LMS, Power BI, Octopus BI and Tableau.
About Elcom: Deliver exceptional digital experiences to your entire community. From one Digital Engagement Platform, schools can deploy successful website, intranet, portal, forms and workflow and enrolment solutions with third party integrations. The knowledge we’ve gained from working with schools for over a decade has culminated in the launch of elements. elements is an easy-to-use, beautifully designed, out-of-the-box school portal with seamless built-in integrations to popular platforms.