About the Summit
Digital platforms help create efficient operations, improve service delivery and the financial sustainability of NFPs. However, many NFPs are reluctant to invest in technology because they lack the internal skills to identify and implement the right technology to drive change. If NFPs do not start integrating technology they will be left behind by their competitors, struggle to expand their services and reach new clients.
The Not-for-Profit Technology & Innovation conference will pass on practical information to help NFPs identify cost effective technology that is best suited to their needs and practical implementation strategies to drive them to success.
Enhance your conference experience with
- Over 14 fantastic thought provoking speakers
- Four Signpost Sessions: How to kickstart your tech transformation
- Three award winning case studies
- A highly interactive agenda: Featuring speed networking, roundtable and panel discussion
- Industry solution providers: Meet our industry experts to help transform your digital start approach
- Develop your digital strategy
- Map technology investment priorities
- Transform client experience through digital platforms
- Strategies to drive change & gain buy-in
Date: Thursday, 2nd November
Location: The Westin Sydney
For more information, visit their website.
About Elcom for the not-for-profit industry
Elcom has a long history of collaborating with not-for-profits (NFPs) to deliver compelling intranet, portal, website and training solutions that meet their evolving digital needs.
The Elcom Digital Transformation platform empowers non-technical users to easily manage content and web experiences..
Elcom is the technology partner of choice for a number of NFPs including The Fred Hollows Foundation, Asthma Australia, WWF and Samaritan's Purse, to name a few.
These organisations benefit from improved operational efficiency, as well as increased donor, member and community engagement, connection and awareness.
For more information on how we work with organisations to achieve their digital objectives, click here.
To see how The Fred Hollows Foundation connects their community across 20 countries, read their success story here.