Where is Elcom HQ, Sydney?
Our Sydney office is located on Level 10, 100 William Street, Sydney NSW 2000
- Catch a train to Museum or St James Station, and walk 10 minutes to the office.
- Catch a train to Kings Cross Station and walk 7 minutes to the office.
For information about travelling by rail, including timetable information, call the Transport Infoline on 131 500 or visit the Transport Info Website.
The bus stop closest to the office is on the other side of William St, after Crown Street. For bus timetables call the Transport Infoline on 131 500 or visit the Transport Info Website.
Secure visitor car parking is available underneath the office building - 100 William Car Park.
- Standard rates start from $17 for 0.00 to 1.0 hour parking.
- Early bird parking is $25.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Secure nearby parking is available by Wilson Parking - 70 Riley Street, Darlinghurst.
- Standard rates start from $7 for 0.00 to 0.5 hour parking.
- Early bird parking is $21.
- Click here for more information.
Limited street parking is also available.
Cycle parking facilities are located on the street.