For 25 years, Elcom has been driving digital transformation across medium to large organisations, helping them to achieve significant efficiencies and cost savings. Our flagship product, the Elcom Digital Experience Platform, is the backbone of over 1,500 Digital Workplaces, Intranets, Websites, Portals, Mobile and Learning Management deployments; enabling our clients to deliver exceptional online experiences, while achieving operational and administration efficiency. Check out https://www.elcom.com.au/showcase
Hybrid role of WFH and in our Sydney office with great local amenities, Harbour Bridge, Opera House, and Water views.
- Australia’s leading Digital Experience organisation embarking on a major growth stage
- Collaborative and fun team environment
- Flexibility and amazing culture
- Mid-market to large enterprise clients
- Proven and mature technology to sell
- Incredible client base to leverage off
- Amazing support to ensure your success
- Great earning potential
An exceptional opportunity exists for an experienced Senior Account Executive, ideally with a Website and Digital Workplace (Intranet) background to join our talented team based in Sydney. Elcom, a market leader in Digital Transformation is in a major growth phase and looking for a stand-out individual with passion and enthusiasm to help take the business to the next level.
Who we are looking for
The ideal candidate will have:
- Great relationship building skills
- Sales and technical experience to drive new business
- Consultative approach often selling to multiple KDM’s
- Experience engaging with senior Marketing/Comms/HR & IT roles
- Be competent at prospecting on the phone, in person and at company trade events with the support of company supplied leads
- Knowledge of the online industry, primarily in the digital engagement and transformation markets
- Proven background of overachieving against monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets
- Knowledge of using CRM systems and working to KPI’s
- Positive attitude to ongoing learning and development
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Industrious with a strong work ethic
- Honesty and integrity are part of your DNA
Feel like this job is perfect for you but do not fit one of the criteria? Sell us on why you should be hired anyway.
This is an amazing career opportunity to work with smart, motivated and down-to-earth people. The company culture is one of fun, openness and collaboration and you will be an integral part of the next exciting growth phase.
Package: Salary + Uncapped Sales Commission
How to apply
Email [email protected] with a cover letter and your resume or simply fill in the form below.
Job application form
Mandatory field(s) marked with *
*If unsuccessful in your application, we will remove and delete your resume. If you have not consented for us to retain your resume, we will remove and delete your details from our database.
Elcom Recruitment Policy
Unsolicited enquiries from recruitment agencies will not be taken.
Any third-party recruiter and/or agency without a signed contract with Elcom will not be eligible for placement fees of any kind from Elcom.
Any CV submitted by such a third party on behalf of job candidate(s) will be regarded as submission by the candidate(s) alone.