The Elcom team is expanding and we are looking for 2 x energetic and experienced Digital Project Managers to join our Project Management team.
As an experienced Project Manager, you will be a highly effective and persuasive communicator with excellent leadership skills. You will be reporting to the General Manager and based in the Sydney office with interstate travel when required.
- Manage and deliver projects to deadlines and budget
- Contribute to the preparation of project scope documents and requirement specifications
- Understanding and articulating the technical specifications
- Report on projects progress and performance
- Weekly Account Management meetings
- Liaise with developers and designers for project delivery
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
- Provide feedback on improving project delivery
- Improve performance by holding post-project debriefs
- The ability to forecast project resourcing requirements and work within a team environment
Experience and attributes include:
- At least 3 years' experience as a Project Manager/Producer in website and software development
- Tertiary qualified in either PR Communications, Marketing or Software Development
- Experience in preparing wireframes, IA & scoping documentation
- Implemented web content management system projects
- Medium knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience in running and contributing to workshops/focus groups
- Understanding of accessibility standards
- Excellent command of English language skills
- Creative and technical writing ability
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a flexible and family friendly employer that believes in a work/life balance.
Come take the next step in your career, at the best place to work, and build the business with us.
Package: Top Salary + Incentives
How to apply:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and your resume.
Elcom Recruitment Policy
Unsolicited enquiries from recruitment agencies will not be taken.
Any third-party recruiter and/or agency without a signed contract with Elcom will not be eligible for placement fees of any kind from Elcom.
Any CV submitted by such a third party on behalf of job candidate(s) will be regarded as submission by the candidate(s) alone.