About the job
Are you an innovative, engaging and experienced Project Manager with proven success in delivering SaaS products to customers? Do you take pride in solving real world problems and bringing joy to the customers? Are you a team player looking for the a new opportunity?
If the answer is yes, apply now and let’s chat!
Your new company
For 25 years, Elcom has been driving digital transformation across medium to large organisations. Our flagship product, the Elcom Digital Experience Platform, is the backbone of over 1,500 Digital Workplaces, Intranets, Websites, Portals, Mobile and Learning Management deployments; enabling our clients to deliver exceptional online experiences, while achieving operational and administration efficiency.
Check out https://www.elcom.com.au/showcase
Why choose to work with us?
At Elcom, we pride our open and transparent culture that promotes innovation, collaboration and growth. A market leader in Digital Transformation, we are going through a major growth phase and looking for an individual with energy and enthusiasm to help take the business to the next level. In return you will enjoy:
- A fantastic life-work harmony
- Opportunities for learning and growth
- Work that is meaningful and makes an impact
- Attractive compensation
- Fun and supportive management and team
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join the Elcom PM team in Sydney. This role will suit someone with previous experience in delivering software projects. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who can build and nurture strong relationships with our clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Successful management and delivery of websites, intranets and learning management systems
- Resource planning with the PM team
- Lead a cross functional team of designers, front and back end developers, testers, trainers and system administrators
- Hosting design workshops and drive key UX aspects of implementation
- Manage effective communication and reporting to the Account Management and Finance teams
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement and growth of the project management methodologies and processes at Elcomk
If you’ve made it this far into this ad, you feel like this could be a great opportunity for you and that’s awesome.
We want to hear from you if you have:
- 3+ years experience as a project manager with minimum 2 years experiencing managing SaaS projects
- Previous experience in a digital agency setup specialising in websites will be a huge plus
- Technology background with the ability and interest to get hands on with the products when required
- Amazing time management skills
- A positive mindset when managing change
- A can do attitude and not fazed by a challenge
- Excellent people skills, building relationships and putting customer first
- A working knowledge and understanding of web design, HTML and CSS is highly desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a flexible and family friendly employer that believes in a work/life balance.
Do we still have your attention and interest? Then don’t wait and hit that apply button. This could be the first step to an exciting new journey.
Type: Full time
Location: Sydney + working from home
Package: Competitive Salary
How to apply
Email [email protected] with a cover letter and your resume or simply fill in the form below.
Job application form
Mandatory field(s) marked with *
*If unsuccessful in your application, we will remove and delete your resume. If you have not consented for us to retain your resume, we will remove and delete your details from our database.
Elcom Recruitment Policy
Unsolicited enquiries from recruitment agencies will not be taken.
Any third-party recruiter and/or agency without a signed contract with Elcom will not be eligible for placement fees of any kind from Elcom.
Any CV submitted by such a third party on behalf of job candidate(s) will be regarded as submission by the candidate(s) alone.