If company culture is important to you then an exceptional opportunity exists for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our talented team based in Sydney.
Elcom, a market leader in Digital Transformation is in a major growth phase and looking to add an experienced Business Development Manager to their growing team.
For 25 years, Elcom has been driving digital transformation across medium to large organisations, helping them to achieve significant efficiencies and cost savings.
Our flagship product, the Elcom Digital Experience Platform, is the backbone of over 1,500 Digital Workplaces, Intranets, Websites, Portals, Mobile and Learning Management deployments; enabling our clients to deliver exceptional online experiences, while achieving operational and administration efficiency.
Check out https://www.elcom.com.au/showcase
You are an accomplished salesperson with the ability to prospect consistently on the phone, in person and at company trade events.
- Knowledge of the online industry, primarily in the digital engagement and transformation markets is preferred, but not required if you have a history of sales success in a complex selling environment.
- You are a fast learner, retain knowledge and able to hit the ground running.
- You are well spoken, can command a room’s attention, and have high energy levels.
- People consider you a leader and you consider a sales territory as your personal business.
- You are accustomed to tracking your sales behaviour, and metrics as a source of effectiveness and improvement.
- While already operating at a high level, you understand and accept training and coaching as a source of constant growth.
Please include in your application a cover letter with the answer to these questions:
- What do you consider the key to sales success?
- What is one of your greatest selling successes to date?
Feel like this job is perfect for you but don’t fit one of the criteria? Sell us on why you should be hired anyway.
This is an amazing career opportunity to work with smart, motivated and down-to-earth people. The company culture is one of fun, openness and collaboration and you will be an integral part of the next exciting growth phase.
Location: Hybrid - Work from home / Sydney office
Package: Salary + Uncapped Sales Commission
How to apply
Email [email protected] with a cover letter and your resume or simply fill in the form below.
Australian citizens and permanent residents are preferred.
Job application form
Mandatory field(s) marked with *
*If unsuccessful in your application, we will remove and delete your resume. If you have not consented for us to retain your resume, we will remove and delete your details from our database.
Elcom Recruitment Policy
Unsolicited enquiries from recruitment agencies will not be taken.
Any third-party recruiter and/or agency without a signed contract with Elcom will not be eligible for placement fees of any kind from Elcom.
Any CV submitted by such a third party on behalf of job candidate(s) will be regarded as submission by the candidate(s) alone.