Elcom Office: Level 10, 100 William St, Sydney, Australia
view more careers
Department: Product development
Are you a Pre-Sales Business Analyst/Solution Architect looking for career progression? You could be exactly what we're after.
This position brings business analysis and technical writing together. You will be required to perform technical analysis of client projects, delivering robust solutions which meet requirements efficiently, and delivering strong product documentation.
You will be interacting with both clients and our product team to help define system and business requirements, and translating them into well documented and valuable solutions. You will also be responsible for producing and maintaining high quality product documentation, technical statements of work, our reference website and product release notes.
Experience with as well as a strong understanding of web content management systems will be highly regarded, as all work will be centred around our flagship CMS product.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for problem solving and will need to work systematically with both clients and the product team to run requirement analysis workshops, then to deliver strong technical specifications. Being a strong communicator is also essential, as you will be collaborating and working closely with the product team, clients and stakeholders.
- Produce strong technical specification documents
- Coordinate and lead requirement analysis workshops
- Product evangelist - meeting clients, prospects and partners to understand their technical requirements
- Provide the sales team with technical pre-sales support, including demonstrating, quoting, understanding the prospect's technical requirements, solution architecture, best practice implementation, integration and custom development
- Clear communication of concepts and solutions to internal teams, clients and stakeholders
- Deliver consistent and understandable product documentation
- Update and maintain product resource websites and release notes
Experience and attributes include:
- Minimum 3 Years BA experience
- Software and Web Development Background
- Web Content Management Experience
- Must be a Team player
- A willingness to learn and a passion for helping the sales team win business
- A self-starter, with high energy levels and a positive attitude
- Honesty, integrity, trust and commitment together with solid communication skills
- Strong Analytical and Writing skills
- Highly proficient in English
- Ability to translate technical jargon into layman terms
This is a fantastic opportunity to help build a business and to join a flexible and family friendly employer that believes in a work/life balance.
Come take the next step in your career, at the best place to work.
Package: Top Salary + Incentives
How to Apply:
Email: hire1@elcomCMS.com with a cover letter and your resume.
Elcom Recruitment Policy
Unsolicited enquiries from recruitment agencies will not be taken.
Any third-party recruiter and/or agency without a signed contract with Elcom will not be eligible for placement fees of any kind from Elcom.
Any CV submitted by such a third party on behalf of job candidate(s) will be regarded as submission by the candidate(s) alone.