Elcom Office:100 William St, Sydney 2000, Australia
view more careers
Department: Sales & Marketing
Elcom is a dynamic Australian company committed to building innovative web solutions to help our clients succeed in digital engagement and digital transformation. We are globally recognised with our own web content management software, the Elcom platform, with offices in the USA and Australia. We work with mid to enterprise size clients across all industries including Hyundai, WWF, Austrade, Raine & Horne, Clayton Utz, Viva Energy and Ascham School.
Elcom sales team is looking for a passionate Business Development Manager who can successfully manage an end-to-end software sales pipeline from generating new opportunities to closing deals. This is a fantastic career opportunity to work with smart, motivated and down-to-earth people, and be supported by management who will provide you with the support and tools to succeed and grow.
You will be joining our team in our Sydney head office and play a critical role in the next chapter of our growth. This role will suit a proactive B2B sales professional who enjoys hunting for new business and closing deals.
Duties and responsibilities
- Managing your own sales cycle from prospecting, meetings, demonstrations, proposals to close
- Proactively create new business opportunities
Work closely with sales management and marketing to create targeted sales campaigns
- Exceed agreed quota for new business software and service sales
Experience and attributes required
- Demonstrated experience of overachievement in a high achieving B2B sales environment
- Strong presentation skills and ability to influence decision makers
- Tech savvy, fluent with CRM, Office 365 suite
- “Can-do” attitude and a team player
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal English communication
- Prior track record with customer experience or enterprise software and technologies is beneficial
- Love for web technology and how it can help organisations
What's on offer
- High achiever environment in company HQ in Sydney
- Realistic and achievable targets and commission structure
- Supported career progression, professional development
- Flexible and family friendly, diverse workplace
- Great work/life balance
- Interesting work solving real client challenges every day
Elcom is committed to investing in your future. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious sales professional to make their mark on a growing business, and join a leading software vendor. Applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Package: Top Salary + Uncapped Sales Commission
How to Apply:
Email: email@example.com with a cover letter and your resume.
Elcom Recruitment Policy
Unsolicited enquiries from recruitment agencies will not be taken.
Any third-party recruiter and/or agency without a signed contract with Elcom will not be eligible for placement fees of any kind from Elcom.
Any CV submitted by such a third party on behalf of job candidate(s) will be regarded as submission by the candidate(s) alone.